The Chief Executive’s Report on the Material Amendments has been given to the elected members.
In accordance with Section 12(9) of the Planning and Development Acts the members have no later than 6 weeks to consider this report.
The Special Planning Meeting to receive the member’s views on the report is scheduled to take place on Monday 20 September.
To view the report click on the below link.
- Stage 1 – Pre Draft
- Stage 2 – Draft
- Stage 2 – Overview
- Stage 2 – Chief Executive’s Report on the Members’ Consideration of the Draft
- Stage 2 – Public Display of Draft Plan
- Stage 2 – Chief Executive Report on Public Submissions
- Stage 2 – Consideration of Chief Executive’s Report by Members
- Stage 2 – Prepare Amendments to Draft Development Plan
- Stage 3 – Amendments
- Make a Submission
- Contact Us