PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000 (AS AMENDED)
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT REGULATIONS 2001 (AS AMENDED)
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT (STRATEGIC ENVIRONMENT ASSESSMENT) REGULATIONS 2004-2011
NOTICE OF PROPOSED MATERIAL ALTERATIONS TO THE DRAFT MEATH COUNTY DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2021-2027
Notice is hereby given that the Members of Meath County Council, having considered the Draft Meath County Development Plan 2021-2027 and the Chief Executive’s Report in respect of the submissions received, have resolved in accordance with Section 12(6) and (7) of the Planning and Development Acts 2000-2020, that the Draft Plan be amended. The proposed amendments constitute Material Alterations to the Draft Meath County Development Plan 2021-2027.
The likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the proposed Material Alterations have been assessed. A copy of the proposed Material Alterations to the Draft Plan, the determinations in accordance with Section 12(7)(aa) of the Planning and Development Acts 2000-2020 and the information on the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the proposed Material Alterations will be available for public inspection
from Monday 31st May to Tuesday 29th June 2021, inclusive, at the following locations
- Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291
Monday to Friday between 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- The following Municipal District Offices during normal office opening hours by appointment only .
To make an appointment please ring 046/9097000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org :-
- Ashbourne Municipal District,1-2 Killegland Square Upper, Ashbourne, A84 NY73
- Kells Municipal District, Town Hall, Headfort Place, Kells, A82 W2R3
- Laytown/Bettystown Municipal District, Main Street, Duleek, A92 R9KW
- Ratoath Municipal District, Drumree Road, Dunshaughlin
- Trim Municipal District, Mornington House, Summerhill Road, Trim C15 P2HE
The following Public Libraries during the library opening hours:- (no appointment required)
- Ashbourne Library, 1-2 Killegland Square, Ashbourne, A84 NY73
- Athboy Library, Kells Road, Athboy, C15 TY80
- Duleek Library, Main Street, Duleek, A92 R9KW
- Dunboyne Library, Castle View, Dunboyne, A86 H393
- Dunshaughlin Library, Main Street, Dunshaughlin, A85 KW81
- Kells Library, Castle Street, Kells, A82 YN52
- Meath County Library / Navan Branch Library, Railway Street, Navan C15 RW31
- Nobber Library, Nobber, A82 YW99
- Oldcastle Library, Millbrook Road, Oldcastle, A82 N125
- Leabharlann Ráth Chairn, Baile Átha Bui, Co na Mi, C15 A9X3
- Slane Library, Castle Hill, Slane, C15 XWFS
- Trim Library, High Street, Trim, C15 P668
The proposed Material Alterations together with associated Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Appropriate Assessment (AA) Determinations and Reports, may also be viewed via the Council’s public consultation portal https://consult.meath.ie/ For a full history of the process to date and for updates on the future progress of the Plan, please refer to http://countydevelopmentplanreview.meath.ie/
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed Material Alterations, the associated SEA Screening Determination and the SEA Environmental Report (which includes information on the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the proposed amendment) and the associated AA Screening Determination and AA Screening Report may be made no later than 4.00pm on Tuesday 29th June 2021.
Submissions or observations must include the full name and address of the person(s) making the submission or observation and where relevant, the body or organisation represented. The details including the names of those making submissions may be shared with relevant Council Departments or their agents involved in the making of the Development Plan.
Submissions or observations should be in ONE medium only i.e. online or hard copy and made as follows:-
- Online at https://consult.meath.ie/ or
- In writing to: Senior Executive Officer, Planning Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291
Please note submissions or observations that are emailed cannot be considered and will be returned.
Only submissions or observations received in relation to the proposed Material Alterations during the above time period will be taken into consideration before the making of the Meath County Development Plan 2021-2027.
Submissions or observations will be made public on the website and at the offices of Meath County Council, Buvinda House and will also form part of the statutory Chief Executive’s Report to be presented to the full Council. You are responsible for ensuring that no vexatious, libelous or confidential information, including confidential information in relation to a third party (in respect of which the third party has not, expressly, or impliedly in the circumstances, consented to its disclosure) is included in your submission. The Planning Authority reserves the right to redact any submission or part thereof.
The personal information (data) collected during the consultation process (which may include the collection of sensitive personal data) is collected for the purpose of receiving and dealing with submissions and any data collected is subject to Meath County Council’s privacy statement which can be found at https://www.meath.ie/council/your-council/your-data-and-access-to-information/data-protection/privacy-notices/planning-department
For any queries please email email@example.com or phone 046/9097500.