Special Planning Meeting of Meath County Council will be held from
Monday, 19th October (at 10.00am) to Friday, 23rd October, 2020 in the Solstice Theatre, Navan.
This meeting will be taking place in compliance with the latest public health guidelines. In this regard, members of the press and public can observe proceeding by means of a live-stream in County Hall, Navan.
Attendance at County Hall requires prior registration, via email: email@example.com
Please note that all attendees will also be required to complete an Attendance Declaration Form, to self-declare that they are COVID-19 symptom free. As part of this declaration, attendees must provide contact details which may be required in the event of contact tracing.
- Stage 1 – Pre Draft
- Stage 2 – Draft
- Stage 2 – Overview
- Stage 2 – Chief Executive’s Report on the Members’ Consideration of the Draft
- Stage 2 – Public Display of Draft Plan
- Stage 2 – Chief Executive Report on Public Submissions
- Stage 2 – Consideration of Chief Executive’s Report by Members
- Stage 2 – Prepare Amendments to Draft Development Plan
- Stage 3 – Amendments
- Make a Submission
- Contact Us